CS-Cart “Redirect manager” add-on gives a possibility to manage redirects easily through the Administration panel. It allows to add URL redirections to your store with the 301 and 302 HTTP status codes manually or import .csv files from “Crawl errors” page of Google Webmasters tools.
Moreover, with the help of our add-on you will have a list of all 404 pages that are visited by users and easily set redirects for them.
The Error 404 “Page not found” appears then someone tries to connect a page that isn’t available or doesn’t exist on the site. Besides, it is well known that crawl errors influence SEO badly. With our “Redirect manager” add-on you will not miss potential clients and save all incoming links.
- Allows to create 301 and 302 redirects manually;
- Allows to import .csv files from “Crawl errors” page of Google Webmasters tools.
- A list with all 404 pages that are visited by users with the number of such visits.
- Ability to set redirects using this list;
- newAbility to add a redirect via the ‘+’ button;
- newFiltration of web crawlers (404 pages that are visited by them will not be considered);
- newAbility to edit a list of web crawlers via Administration panel;
- newEach 404 visit has inscription about what device has visited it in order that an admin can decide if it is a real user or specific web crawler;
- newAdded the checkbox that allows to search redirects in parent page. E.g. Admin has deleted a category and see a lot of 404 pages in the list. In this case he can add redirect for the whole category.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
- The "SEO" add-on should be installed for the correct work of this add-on.
- This add-on will be available for CS-Cart 3.0.x versions by your request after the purchase.
- One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- We do not send the source code of the add-on. After the purchase you get the initial package that needs to be activated to receive the full functionality of the add-on. You can find the installation instruction in the archive of the initial package.
- You understand and agree that if you face any issues with the add-on you are ready to provide us with temporary FTP access to your store in order to investigate and solve the issue.
Have an idea how to improve this product? Share it with us!
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation instruction.txt” file for the following instruction.
How to add redirect manually
- In order to create redirects manually go to the Administration panel -> Websites -> Redirects.
- Click the “Plus” button on the top right corner of the page.
- On the appeared page it is necessary to fill the following form:
- Redirect from – type the source path (ex. It is necessary to add only “wrong_page/” from the “http://www.mysite.com/storefront_path/wrong_page/” URL);
- Redirect to – type the target path (as on the previous example);
- Type – choose the necessary HTTP status code type from the select box such as 301 or 302 redirects.
How to add redirect using .csv file
- Go to the Administration -> Import data -> Redirects.
- Choose Comma “CSV delimiter” from the select box and select the necessary file.
- Click the “Import” button.
- Go to the Administration panel -> Add-ons -> Manage add-ons.
- Click the gear opposite to the add-on’s name and choose “settings”.
- On the appeared window you will see the following settings:
- License key – paste the license key that you can find on your order detailed page (the ‘Download’ button).
- Redirect only if page is not found.
- Try to find redirect in parent item – this checkbox allows to search redirects in parent page.
- Filtered user agents – here you can add your own web crawlers to this list.