CS-Cart 'Product page constructor' add-on allows to drag and drop elements of existent Product page layout from the add-on or create new ones. So, it gives you possibility not only to flexibly set product page appearance but also adds something new to it (e.g. banner, scroller, dropdown menu, block with other products (similar products, accessories), tabs' content, etc.)
- Add-on has 'Big picture' and 'Default' templates as replicas of default ones;
- Ability to create unlimited absolutely new layouts of product page;
- Ability to set these dynamic product page layouts for a product individually, a category of for the whole store;
- Import/export of layouts
- Ready-to-use elements (image, price, brand, quantity, etc.) of product page that can be edited
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
- Two dynamic layouts are replicas of 'Default' and Big picture' templates (default CS-Cart templates). If these templates are changed in your theme then add-on's layouts will not contain these theme's changes.
- One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- If your need our assistance with creating a new layout of product page or editing a created one, please contact us. The cost of such development will be estimated indivudually in accordance with your requirements.
- We do not send the source code of the add-on. After the purchase you get the initial package that needs to be activated to receive the full functionality of the add-on. You can find the installation instruction in the archive of the initial package.
- You understand and agree that if you face any issues with the add-on you are ready to provide us with temporary FTP access to your store in order to investigate and solve the issue.
Have an idea how to improve this product? Share it with us!
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation and documentation.txt” file for the following instruction.
- After the add-on installation go to the Administration panel -> Design -> Product page constructor.
- On the appeared page you can:
- drag and drop blocks on the existent layouts;
- create a new layout.
How to apply the layout to one product only?
- Choose a necessary product -> click thу gear opposite to its name and choose the 'Edit' variant.
- On General tab find the 'Extra' section -> the 'Product details view' selectbox -> choose the necessary template from the list.
How to apply the layout to a category?
- Choose a necessary category -> click thу gear opposite to its name and choose the 'Edit' variant.
- On General tab find the 'Product details view' selectbox -> choose the necessary template from the list.
How to apply the layoutfor the whole store?
- Go to Settings -> Appearance -> the 'Product detailed page view' selectbox -> choose the necessary template from the list.
No posts found