CS-Cart “Filter by images” add-on allows to sort products by images making the process of choosing products easier, faster and more visual. Giving a possibility to sort by colour, shape, texture,etc. such add-on will be irreplaceable for the stores that have a great choice of products. Besides, Filter by images is added only on those categories which products have such feature, so it does not overload the filter block.
- Ability to sort products by images;
- Ability to sort by colour, shape, texture, etc.;
- Filter is added only on those categories which products have such feature;
- Ability to choose several features and features' variants for one product;
- Ability to show image on Feature tab and Product list;
- Automatically resize the image to the specified width.
- newAbility to combine features into groups.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation and documentation.txt” file for the following instruction.
How to create a new filter
- After the add-on's installation go to Administration panel -> Products -> Features -> click the "+" button and choose Add feature.
- On the appeared window it is necessary to specify the following settings:
- Type - choose the "Brand/Manufacturer" type
- Show on the Features tab
- Show in product list
- Show in product header
- Filter by - choose the created feature from the list
- Tick the "Use filter by images" checkbox
How to set the image width and height
- Go to Add-ons -> Manage add-ons
- Choose the "Filter by images" add-on from the list, click the gear opposite to its name and choose Settings.
- On the appeared window specify the width and height of the image in px.
- Click the "Save" button.