CS-Cart “Extended accordion menu” add-on is a great tool to add individuality and style to you store. It is very flexible, so its appearance can be customized easily. In addition to a great appearance from the design point of view, the sliding content saves some store space. Moreover, this add-on allows to display how many items in each category opposite to its name. Your customers will like it!
- Appearance of Accordion menu can be customized according to design of the store;
- Allows to save some store space;
- newAllows to display endless quantity of menu’s levels;
- newAbility to stylize each level of menu individually on add-on’s setting page;
- newWorks with 4 types of blocks:
- newEach of these 4 types of blocks has the following settings:
- Max levels depth;
- Open by click on arrow/full row;
- newAllows to display quantity of products for the “Category” type of block;
- Ability to turn on and off items quantity of categories and subcategories.
- newAbility to choose menu color and even set gradient.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation instruction.txt” file for the following instruction.
- After the add-on's installation go to the administration panel -> choose Add-ons -> Manage add-ons.
- Click the gear opposite to the add-on name and choose ‘settings’.
- On the ‘General’ tab:
- Licence key -paste the license key that you can find on your order detailed page (the ‘Download’ button).
- Accordion menu levels - specify the number of menu levels you want to display.
How to create an accordion menu block
- Go to Design -> Layouts -> choose the location -> add block to the necessary grid.
- On the appeared window choose the ‘Create new block’ tab and one of the following blocks in it:
- Recent posts
- Max level depth - this setting defines the number of Accordion menu levels.
- Open by click on - specify the type of navigation you prefer to use: arrows or full row.
- Show products’ count (only for the ‘Categories’ type of block) - choose if it is necessary to display categories’ and subcategories’ product count or not.