CS-Cart “Extended accordion menu” add-on is a great tool to add individuality and style to you store. It is very flexible, so its appearance can be customized easily. In addition to a great appearance from the design point of view, the sliding content saves some store space. Moreover, this add-on allows to display how many items in each category opposite to its name. Your customers will like it!
- Appearance of the Accordion menu can be customized according to design of the store;
- Allows to save some store space;
- Allows to display items quantity in each category;
- Ability to turn on and off items quantity of categories and subcategories.
- newAbility to choose menu color and even set gradient.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
One license of the add-on is valid for only one CS-Cart installation. In order to use the add-on on another CS-Cart installation, it is necessary to buy one more license.
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation instruction.txt” file for the following instruction.
- After the add-on installation go to the administration panel -> choose Add-ons -> Manage add-ons.
- Click gear that opposite to the add-on name and choose “settings”.
- On the appeared window you can choose if it is necessary to display categories product count and subcategories product count or not.
- On the “Categories style” and “Subcategories style” tabs you can change the accordion menu style according to design of your store.
- Click “Save” button.
How to create an accordion menu block
- Go to Design -> Layouts (for CS-Cart v.4.0.x) or Blocks (for CS-Cart v.3.0.x) -> choose the location -> add block to the necessary grid.
- On the appeared window choose “Create new block” tab and “Categories” block in it.
- On the “General” tab type the block name and choose “Accordion menu” template from the selectbox.
- On the “Content” tab choose the necessary “Filling”
- “Dynamic tree” to display neighbor categories of the chosen one with their subcategories in hierarchical order;
- “Full tree” to display main categories of the store and their subcategories in hierarchical order.