CS-Cart “Product stickers” add-on helps to attract the existing and new visitors to necessary products and even categories by adding labels with call-to-action text. In addition to this functionality an admin can set auto stickers On sale, New arrivals, Coming soon, etc. and even set an expiration date for each sticker. The add-on is easy to use, just upload your images, choose the label’s position and wait for the result. Moreover, not only one but several labels can be attached to any product.
Increase your sales by telling your customers about discounts, special offers and other promotions.
- Ability to upload labels.
- Allows to attach labels to a single product/all products of a category.
- Ability to specify the label’s position, user-defined CSS class.
- Allows to attach as many labels as you like to products.
- Ability to set for each language its own sticker (multi-lingual sticker support ).
- newAbility to upgrade the add-on via Administration panel ( for CS-Cart v.4.3 ).
- newAllows to add stickers to several products at once via “Global update”.
- newStickers can be exported via Export page.
- newAutostickers: On sale, New arrivals, Coming soon, Free shipping, Most popular, Bestseller, Top rated, Sold out.
- newAbility to display stickers only on Products or Categories or Everywhere.
- newAbility to set the timeframe during what a sticker will be displayed.
- newMore suitable way of adding stickers to a product via Stickers’ picker.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
Have an idea how to improve this product? Share it with us!
- Download the installation package from the order page.
- Extract it to the temporary folder.
- Use the “installation and documentation.txt” file for the following instruction.
- After the add-on installation go to the Administration panel -> Marketing -> Product stickers.
- On the appeared page you can:
- create new labels and edit existing ones;
- choose labels position and their statuses.
How to add a new sticker?
- Go to Marketing -> Product Stickers.
- Click the “+” button at the right top corner of the page.
- On the appeared window you’ll see the following settings:
- Sticker name;
- Position - choose one of the offered positions for the label;
- User-defined CSS-class – name of a custom CSS-class that you want to use for the label;
- Images – here you can upload your label;
- Use available period – tick this check-box in order to set the time during that the sticker will be displayed. Choose “Available from” and “Available till” dates.
- Statuses - choose “Active” to display the label in the storefront or “Disabled” – not to display.
How to add a new sticker to a product?
- Go to Products -> Products -> choose the necessary product -> click the “Add-ons” tab.
- On the appeared page choose “Product Stickers” picker.
- Then tick the necessary sticker and click the “Add stickers” button.
How to apply a sticker to several products?
- Go to Products -> Products -> tick all necessary products and click the gear at the right top corner of the page -> choose “Edit selected”.
- On the appeared window unselect all items -> tick the “Product Stickers” item and click the “Modify Selected” button.
- On the appeared page you can “Apply values to all the selected products” or to each product individually.
- Click the “Save” button.
- Go to Add-ons -> Manage add-ons -> click the gear opposite to the add-on name and choose “settings”.
- On the appeared window you will see the following settings:
- License key
- Display only on the following pages – here you can choose from select-box where it is necessary to display stickers: Product, Category, Everywhere.
- On sale sticker – here you can choose a sticker that will be displayed on all products with a discount.
- New arrivals sticker – choose the sticker that will be applied to all new products. Also you can type the number of days during which the product will be considered as new.
- Coming soon sticker – the chosen sticker will be applied to products which will be released soon. Here there is a possibility to specify the number of days before start selling during which a sticker will be displayed.
- Free shipping sticker – choose the sticker to apply it to all products with the “Free shipping” option.
- Most popular sticker – the chosen sticker will be displayed on most popular products. Also you can specify the minimum number of product popularity for this sticker.
- Bestseller sticker - choose the sticker that will be applied to products which number of sales more than specified number.
- Top rated sticker – the chosen sticker will be applied to all products with average rating more than specified number
- Sold out stickers – the chosen sticker will be applied to all products that are “Out of stock”.
How to set the time during that the sticker will be displayed?
- Go to Marketing -> Product Stickers ->choose the necessary sticker -> click the gear opposite to its name -> choose edit.
- Here you will see the following settings:
- Use available period – tick this check-box in order to set the time during that the sticker will be displayed.
- Choose “Available from” and “Available till” dates.